I love that so many of my
old friends are getting excited about Snapchat. Now that we’ve established some of the basics, time to dive into the fun stuff: Snapchat Lenses.
Lenses are basically creative filters for selfies. You’ve seen em: puking rainbows, flower crowns, and puppy dog ears.
For women under 25, the puppy dog lens is (affectionately) known as the Ho Filter. For moms, it’s classic entertainment for the kids. Here’s how to get puppy dog ears:
- Go to the Camera screen in Snapchat.
- Press and hold on a face…Lens options will appear at the bottom.
- Swipe left to select the fun Lens you want to use.
4. Tap the capture button to take a Snap photo, or press and hold on the capture button to record a video.
5. Tap the blue arrow (bottom right) and send your cute puppy dog ears to your Story and/or friends.
Add me on Snapchat for more tips & puppy dog ears! Username: amorenora https://www.snapchat.com/add/amorenora