I feel like I blinked and the summer is over. Hard to believe it’s already back to school time. There’s pros & cons of the kids being in school. The good: they’re out of the house, back on a daily routine, and no video games all day. The bad: HOMEWORK!!!! Here are 15 back to school thoughts moms have:
1. How will we all wake up on time?
2. When does the drop off lane open?
3. I hope I can avoid the PTA nazis.
4. Will there be any hot dads at our school?
5. What am I supposed to pack everyday for lunch?
6. Will Junior eat his sandwich if I forget to cut the ends off?
7. I hope there are cool moms in our class.
8. When can I start wearing my pjs at drop off?
9. Please don’t let the teacher give too much homework.
10. How am I supposed to figure out Junior’s math?!
11. Will there be better parking this year?
12. Where is my bra?
13. Do I need to buy EVERYTHING on the school supplies list?
14. Will Junior REALLY use a protractor?
15. Which back to school pic will I post on Facebook?
16. I hope we don’t have the mean teacher.
17. Why is our teacher so young & pretty? All my teachers were old & crabby.
18. Pass the wine!!!
Wishing everyone a happy school year!!!